Stand with us
Fungimap members are highly valued as citizens committed to Fungimap’s purposes.
The Committee of Management approves new members and is also responsible to our members, reporting to them each year on Fungimap’s achievements, its strategic plan and its finances. Members can nominate for positions on the Committee of Management at the AGM held via Zoom in May each year.
Other benefits of being a member are:
- Belonging to a ‘family’ of citizen scientists interested in learning about, mapping and conserving fungi
- Keeping informed with news of our work and projects
- Joining the conversation with advice and suggestions on what we do
- Links to local fungi groups, and assistance in forming new groups
- Free or reduced fees to attend Fungimap online events
Already a member? Renew here!
New membership application