|Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne provides significant in-kind assistance to Fungimap Inc. through hosting the Fungimap office and providing IT and administrative support for Fungimap staff and volunteers.|
Fungimap would like to extend our huge thanks to our members and sponsors, past and present, who have helped Fungimap grow and continue to contribute to the social and scientific appreciation of Australia's fabulous fungi!
- The first printing of Fungi Down Under in 2005 was made with financial assistance from The Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne and the Royal Society of Victoria.
- The Norman Wettenhall Foundation provided funding in 2008 towards the Fungimap Fact Sheet Database, which powered the online Fungi Field Guide. The Foundation again provided funding in 2012 to support workshops and forays at the VIIth Fungimap Conference in Rawson, Victoria from May 23-27 2013.
- The Tasmanian Fungi Festival 2012 was part-organised by NRM South and supported by the Australian Government’s Caring for Our Country. The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel was the Principal Sponsor and Official Hotel of the Tasmanian Fungi Festival.
- Cradle Coast NRM provided funding to support a joint Fungimap and Central North Field Naturalists fungal foray at Corinna in the Tarkine in early May, 2012, and then again in May 2013 supported the publication of the Fungimap Guide to Surveying Fungi in Australia and a training workshop on surveying techniques held in Burnie, Tasmania.
- The Atlas of Living Australia, an Australian Government Initiative, made possible the integration of Fungimap's records into the ALA's biodiversity information management system through project grant funding in 2011. For more information, click here.
But none of Fungimap's work could be possible without our amazing volunteers, who contribute with their valuable time and expertise to all of Fungimap's projects. Our volunteers are fantastic! If you believe in Fungimap's mission and would like to help support our projects, please contact us.